Why use Electric Cars?
- They are Cheaper
- They are Cleaner
- They are More Efficient
- They are Quieter
- They produce less CO2 (Climate Change)
- They produce less NOx (Acid Rain causing chemicals)
- They produce less VOC (Ozone causing chemicals)
- They can charge at off peak hours (Use surplus cheap wind energy at night.)
- They produce less Environmental Damage
- Sun or wind spills are easier for people to clean up than oil spills. (Actually, a sun spill is called a nice day!)
- It slows the flow of $255 billion of dollars leaving US for foreign oil.
- Use clean renewable energy – Local!
And most importantly, they can be driven on the sunshine that hits your roof everyday.
The real question is “Have you drilled your roof yet?”